Saturday, April 14, 2012

BOOKworm addict #1

Hi!!!!!! Ok so I wanted to write a post about how easily I get addicted to things. REALLY EASILY! Right now im addicted to Ally Carter books. Ally Carter is my new favorite author (it used to be Rick Riordan but dont worry  Percy Jackson and the Olympians is still THE awsomest ever!). Im LOVING two of Ally Carter's series write now, The Gallagher Girls series and Heist Society! I love it and would recomend it to anyone! I am personally not a big fan of the first book, I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You, but as I read further into the the series I really liked it! I can not wait for the next and last book to come out.  I fell in  love with Heist Society imediantly. It was exciting, action filled, and only a little bit lovey dovey! If your into independent heroines you will LOVE  the HEIST society series. It, sadly, only has the first two books out yet thougth.


No comments:

Post a Comment